Schedule a Video Consult with a Licensed Doctor and get your LDN Prescribed
- Experienced US-Licensed Physicians Only
- Quick, Secure and Affordable Service
- No Monthly or Subscription Fees
Get LDN Prescribed in 3 Steps
Following your appointment, we will send your prescription to a licensed pharmacy, and they will contact you once they receive it. You will receive an email from us with contact details for the pharmacy we have sent your prescription to. The pharmacy will charge you directly for the LDN and will arrange delivery.
LDN is short for Low Dose Naltrexone. Naltrexone is a drug that was approved by the FDA in 1985 at a dose of 50mg?100mg daily for treating opiate dependence. The term ?LDN? refers to the use of naltrexone at low doses; specifically between 3mg and 10mg per day.
The team at LDNdoctor.com initiated the first ever clinical trial of LDN in 2002, at Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, which was followed by numerous trials and studies by other researchers to investigate the novel effects of LDN for various conditions.
We Prescribe LDN for the Following Conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- IBD (Crohn’s Disease and Colitis)
- Thyroid Disorders (Hashimoto’s and Graves’ Disease)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue
- and other autoimmune and chronic conditions
Who Do We Serve?
First Time Clients
- If this is your first time with LDN Doctor, complete an intake form and book a 20 minute consultation now.
- Fee: $220 (includes 6 month prescription. Cost of LDN not included)
- If you are an existing LDN Doctor client, book a 10 minute consultation now.
- Fee: $130 (includes 6 month prescription. Cost of LDN not included)
- If you have previously consulted with our doctor and have additional questions, book a 20 minute consultation to discuss your case.
- Fee: $220
Why LDN Doctor?
- Experienced US-licensed team: Using and researching LDN since 2002.
- Convenient: Get your prescription from the comfort of your home.
- Affordable and Easy: No monthly fee + 6-month prescription with each consultation.
- 100% confidentiality: All your records are secure and private.
Find us on Facebook and YouTube
Firstly, I was extremely impressed with the process at LDN Doctor. It was fast, easy and organized. Dr. Handler was amazing! She was kind, compassionate, informative and she enhanced my overall experience. I liked how personal she was and that she helped me with my protocol. I was treated with respect. In addition, the pharmacy contacted me right away like she said. Overall, my experience was 5 star. I'd highly recommend LDN Doctor. Thank you!x
I have to tell you I absolutely love your service. It was an answered prayer. Dr Handler was very professional and knowledgeable. She offered me more help in 15 minutes than I’ve been able to get in my long journey with fibromyalgia from any doctor I’ve seen. I really appreciate the help with supplements. It was a relief that you had the pharmacy all figured out. It was very low cost. I was able to easily order my supplements as well through full script. I will be a returning patient. Thank you so much and thank Dr Handler for me as well.