Schedule a Video Consult with a Licensed Doctor and get your LDN Prescribed
- Experienced US-Licensed Physicians Only
- Quick, Secure and Affordable Service
- No Monthly or Subscription Fees
Schedule Your Appointment Now
For US Residents Only
Get LDN Prescribed in 3 Steps
- 1Schedule your Appointment
- 2Pay Online for Consultation
- 3Consult with an LDN Doctor Online
We will send your prescription to a licensed pharmacy, and they will contact you once they receive it. The pharmacy will charge you directly for the LDN.Schedule Your Appointment Now
What is LDN?
LDN is short for Low Dose Naltrexone. Naltrexone is a drug that was approved by the FDA in 1985 at a dose of 50mg–100mg daily for treating opiate dependence. The term ‘LDN’ refers to the use of naltrexone at low doses; specifically between 3mg and 10mg per day. The team at LDNdoctor.com initiated the first ever clinical trial of LDN in 2002, at Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, which was followed by numerous trials and studies by other researchers to investigate the novel effects of LDN for various conditions.
We Prescribe LDN for the Following Conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- IBD (Crohn’s Disease and Colitis)
- Thyroid Disorders (Hashimoto’s and Graves’ Disease)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue
- and other autoimmune and chronic conditions
Who Do We Serve?
New LDN Users
- If you are looking to start using LDN for your condition, but need a doctor to determine the right dose for you, book a 30 minute consultation now.
- Fee: $210 (includes 6 month prescription. Cost of LDN not included)
Current LDN Users
- If you are currently using LDN and know the dose you need, book a 15 minute consultation now.
- Fee: $120 (includes 6 month prescription. Cost of LDN not included)
Why LDN Doctor?
- Experienced US-licensed team: Using and researching LDN since 2002.
- Convenient: Get your prescription within 30 minutes, from the comfort of your home.
- Affordable and Easy: No monthly fee + 6-month prescription with each consultation.
- 100% confidentiality: All your records are secure and private.
Find us on Facebook and YouTube
LDNdoctor - How to Use Doxy.me on Desktop
LDNdoctor - How to Use Doxy.me on Android
LDNdoctor - How to Use Doxy.me on iOS
LDNdoctor - How To Book An Appointment
LDNdoctor.com Presents LDN and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
LDNdoctor.com Presents LDN and Fibromyalgia
LDNdoctor.com Presents LDN and Hypothyroidism
LDNdoctor.com Presents Q&A with Dr. Handler